Vision / Mission
Arisen Women – Driven Women – Doing what we do best!
Our aim is to see women arise within themselves, reach, teach and grow in themselves, their families, their communities and their nation.
We see women of our country as ambassadors for other countries. We see transformation within the hearts of women. We are looking ahead to our goal, uplifting men and women through respect, hope and equality.
In order to fulfill this purpose, Arisen Women Foundation Trust will pursue the following key programs:
- Provide community based health services in partnership with the Western Cape Department of Health;
- Provide social welfare services in partnership with the Western Cape Department of Social Development;
- Provide accredited primary health care training in Mitchells Plain to unemployed persons;
- Provide ongoing support, capacity building, training to caregivers and all staff members;
- Provide adequate Care for the Carer support to maintain quality of care for the community.